Tulua Cryo Spa is the first spa in Switzerland to offer the whole range of cryotherapy treatments in order to reboot, revitalize and re-energize your mind, body and soul.
Benefits of local cryo
The benefits of whole body cryotherapy treatment range from speeding up the recovery process from injuries to increasing the metabolic rate of the body. Localized cryotherapy is the application of cryogenically cooled air to specific parts of the body. It can be used to alleviate pain, inflammation and speed up recovery from injuries through cryogenically cooled air penetrating deeper into the layers of tissue and increasing blood circulation. Localized cryotherapy can also be used for beauty benefits such as tightening the skin and reducing cellulite.
The Tulua cryo facial treatments are one of the most natural ways to look after your skin. You can enjoy differnt relaxing beauty and skincare treatments that last from 10 minutes to an hour and will leave your skin refreshed with a restored youthful glow.
So, why do we love facial cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy not only reduces sports recovery time by 50%, its also:
- stimulates fresh oxygenated blood to the area, healing the skin from the inside-out
- convenient (can be done over makeup or sunscreen)
Clients benefit from the following:
- smoothing out of lines
- reduction of wrinkles
- reduction and fading of sunspots, rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema
- speeds up skin regeneration after esthetic treatments
- rapid assist in healing of sunburn
- tightening of pores
- evening out tone of skin (helping with pigmentation and blotchiness)
- a more youthful glow and smoother skin
- a temporary “face lift”