The Tulua Cryo Spas by Pleasure and Pain Health Club, since 2016 situated in the exclusive location in 8800 Thalwil, is the first spa in Switzerland to offer the whole range of cryotherapy treatments in order to reboot, revitalize and re-energize your mind, body and soul.
Full body cryotherapy
Cryotherapy – exposing the whole body to extremely low temperatures by using the vapour of liquid nitrogen – is the latest in health and beauty treatment. At Pleasure and Pain, we have been using state-of-the-art CryoSpace® equipment for years to offer our members maximum regeneration after their training. For even more exclusivity, we now work with Tulua Cryo Spa to offer local cryotherapy and facial cryotherapy.
The length of each session is set individually. The first session usually lasts up to 90 seconds and gradually increased to 3 minutes, at the lowest temperature of –140˚C.
The following list comprises the main benefits of cryotherapy and cryostimulation:
- Pain relief, anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling effect
- May help blood circulation to tissues
- Helps immune function and body regeneration
- Oxygenation of the body
- Detoxification of the body
- Increase in the level of haemoglobin, leukocyte, platelet (regeneration & immunological function)
- Decrease in the muscle tension & spasms
- Effective in rehabilitation (pain relief, flaccidity of muscles, regeneration function) and in treatment of diseases of kinesis and central nervous system (osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, paresis)
- Influence on the hormones production process (increase of cortisol, adrenaline and endorphin hormones in blood)
- Help reduce cell damage
- Cause of deep relaxation
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Skin rejuvenation
Benefits of local cryo
The benefits of whole body cryotherapy treatment range from speeding up the recovery process from injuries to increasing the metabolic rate of the body. Localized cryotherapy is the application of cryogenically cooled air to specific parts of the body. It can be used to alleviate pain, inflammation and speed up recovery from injuries through cryogenically cooled air penetrating deeper into the layers of tissue and increasing blood circulation. Localized cryotherapy can also be used for beauty benefits such as tightening the skin and reducing cellulite.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/pleasureandpain.ch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
The Tulua cryo facial treatments are one of the most natural ways to look after your skin. You can enjoy differnt relaxing beauty and skincare treatments that last from 10 minutes to an hour and will leave your skin refreshed with a restored youthful glow.
So, why do we love facial cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy not only reduces sports recovery time by 50%, its also:
- stimulates fresh oxygenated blood to the area, healing the skin from the inside-out
- convenient (can be done over makeup or sunscreen)
Clients benefit from the following:
- smoothing out of lines
- reduction of wrinkles
- reduction and fading of sunspots, rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema
- speeds up skin regeneration after esthetic treatments
- rapid assist in healing of sunburn
- tightening of pores
- evening out tone of skin (helping with pigmentation and blotchiness)
- a more youthful glow and smoother skin
- a temporary “face lift”
Mark Wahlberg about Cryo
Cryotherapy on ellentube
Will Smith in the Cryo Chamber